So I just came back from vacation less than 2 wks ago. I was/am feeling grosser and uglier than I have in a long time...due to the fact that I was fatter than I had been in a long time and also the fact that I was completely shafted by the person I was meeting up w/ there.
Talk about a blow to the ego. I met this guy a few mths prior when I was on a tour in India. He's cute and backpacking for a year. It was the beginning of his adventure in India and we had an amazing holiday romance...like so amazing I actually changed my flight and stayed an extra week so I could travel around w/ him a bit longer. There were tears when we parted and many sappy texts and emails at first.
I planned this most recent trip a few wks after the last one and when I first mentioned it to the guy he was so excited and pumped. Of course it's been a few mths since India and the fires had tamed on both of our parts. I got back to reality here and he was busy traveling the world and meeting new ppl every other day. But still I figured when we'd meet up on this most recent trip we'd reconnect and just have a fun, sexy, carefree friends w/ benefits couple of weeks and then we'd part and go back to our respective separate lives.
Yeah um no...That's not what happened at all. He didn't bother to tell me before of course...and did allow me to do certain things the first night to him... But a few days later when I made a move he pulled out the "Let's Just Be Friends" card on this trip.
WHAT!?!?!??!?!?!? I mean WTF who doesn't want to have a little friends w/ benefits fun on vacation...and I'm that undesirable!?!?!?! This was a guy who cried when we parted last time. And now I was told "I'm sorry we just have different values about sex"...yeah way to make me feel like a whore on that one...I mean he didn't mind fucking me before what now? Also, maybe mention it before the trip??? Why would he not think maybe just maybe I expected us to pick up where we left off before!
So yeah that put a damper on the trip to say the least! Also the fact that we were sharing hotel rooms the whole time and while we were backpacking we stayed on this one island for a few days...it rained the ENTIRE TIME...not just a bit like fucking downpours! And it was an alcohol free island...do you know the only good thing to do on an island when it's raining...get drunk and fuck...do you know what I didn't do...get drunk and fuck!
Other events that made me feel like shit...we were invited to a nightclub one night and I had been sick for a couple of days so I looked like grubby backpacker shit b/c I wasn't expected to get invited out anywhere...like we are talking cargo capris and a sweaty t-shirt gross. We're in VIP, private booth, bottle service...the works and this skinny Asian chick who is w/ the old man buying the bottle is dancing all slutty w/ the shortest dress I've ever seen and then she's dancing it up w/ the bottle service girl and I'm just looking like this chubby, gross white chick and my "friend" is there snapping a million pics of them like the boy has never seen two girls slut it up together in a club before! Yeah that was great for my ego lol!
I think the thing though that was bugging me the most was it's like he didn't even acknowledge like what we had in India was special or meant anything to him. It's like he wanted to completely forget it..and that just hurt. I mean it's fine you changed your mind about me but don't act like nothing happened between us! It wasn't a completely bad trip but def. not the one I had in mind. I mean for the money I spent I could have gone on a fucking epic party trip w/ my BFF. Just showed sometimes holiday romances need to be left in the past and you can't try to recapture or recreate the magic that once was...and if you try it just kind of tarnishes the memory you had.
Talk about a blow to the ego. I met this guy a few mths prior when I was on a tour in India. He's cute and backpacking for a year. It was the beginning of his adventure in India and we had an amazing holiday romance...like so amazing I actually changed my flight and stayed an extra week so I could travel around w/ him a bit longer. There were tears when we parted and many sappy texts and emails at first.
I planned this most recent trip a few wks after the last one and when I first mentioned it to the guy he was so excited and pumped. Of course it's been a few mths since India and the fires had tamed on both of our parts. I got back to reality here and he was busy traveling the world and meeting new ppl every other day. But still I figured when we'd meet up on this most recent trip we'd reconnect and just have a fun, sexy, carefree friends w/ benefits couple of weeks and then we'd part and go back to our respective separate lives.
Yeah um no...That's not what happened at all. He didn't bother to tell me before of course...and did allow me to do certain things the first night to him... But a few days later when I made a move he pulled out the "Let's Just Be Friends" card on this trip.
WHAT!?!?!??!?!?!? I mean WTF who doesn't want to have a little friends w/ benefits fun on vacation...and I'm that undesirable!?!?!?! This was a guy who cried when we parted last time. And now I was told "I'm sorry we just have different values about sex"...yeah way to make me feel like a whore on that one...I mean he didn't mind fucking me before what now? Also, maybe mention it before the trip??? Why would he not think maybe just maybe I expected us to pick up where we left off before!
So yeah that put a damper on the trip to say the least! Also the fact that we were sharing hotel rooms the whole time and while we were backpacking we stayed on this one island for a few days...it rained the ENTIRE TIME...not just a bit like fucking downpours! And it was an alcohol free island...do you know the only good thing to do on an island when it's raining...get drunk and fuck...do you know what I didn't do...get drunk and fuck!
Other events that made me feel like shit...we were invited to a nightclub one night and I had been sick for a couple of days so I looked like grubby backpacker shit b/c I wasn't expected to get invited out anywhere...like we are talking cargo capris and a sweaty t-shirt gross. We're in VIP, private booth, bottle service...the works and this skinny Asian chick who is w/ the old man buying the bottle is dancing all slutty w/ the shortest dress I've ever seen and then she's dancing it up w/ the bottle service girl and I'm just looking like this chubby, gross white chick and my "friend" is there snapping a million pics of them like the boy has never seen two girls slut it up together in a club before! Yeah that was great for my ego lol!
I think the thing though that was bugging me the most was it's like he didn't even acknowledge like what we had in India was special or meant anything to him. It's like he wanted to completely forget it..and that just hurt. I mean it's fine you changed your mind about me but don't act like nothing happened between us! It wasn't a completely bad trip but def. not the one I had in mind. I mean for the money I spent I could have gone on a fucking epic party trip w/ my BFF. Just showed sometimes holiday romances need to be left in the past and you can't try to recapture or recreate the magic that once was...and if you try it just kind of tarnishes the memory you had.
No comments:
Post a Comment