Friday, March 15, 2013

The Beginning...Again...

This is the first post so I'm going to keep it somewhat short.

I've been here before...too many times in fact.  This weight, this feeling, this grossness.  I had a blog before too...it was helpful.  The support I had from the community really helped me stay on track...hoping to find that again this time.

I got thin once too...different time, different life, different country in fact.  Things were a lot simpler then in some ways.  I was alone in a foreign country and broke.  It's easy to lose weight and restrict when you have no social life and no money.  It's hard when you have friends (all naturally thin :S), a social life...and aren't quite as broke as before.

Somewhat sad looking through my old blogger reader...almost all the blogs I use to follow years ago now lay dormant...I wonder what has happened to those girls.  Did they give up, get help, hit their goal...I guess I'll never know but I hope to find a new community of ppl here with this blog.

I'm single...forever single I swear. My last serious relationship ended 3 yrs ago...since then I've just dated.  I date...quite a bit...but I never seem to find that right guy.  It's very frustrating...how are some girls able to find relationships so easily...and others well you know.  I have a pretty face and I'm not HUGE...just not super thin...right now I'm about 10 pds over "normal" and a size 6.

In all honesty I think it's BULLSHIT about guys liking curves...they like curves on girls that are size 2..maybe a 4...and by curves they mean tight ass bodies and flat stomachs still.  I'm pretty convinced if I was thin again like I was 4 yrs ago I would have no problem finding a relationship.

So basically this is probably just going to be a blog where I keep myself  "in check" and rant about my dates and social life...it may be mildly entertaining and most probably will be offensive at some points so just beware now.

1 comment:

  1. Hi welcome.
    I can't wait to hear more from you, I hope you're okay.
    Take care.

    ReplyDelete